Our office is open from 10.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. and from 5.00 p.m. – 8.00 p.m., Sundays and public holidays from 11.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m. Out of summer season (1st November – 1st April) our office is open from 10.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m.
Making any reservation implies the acceptance of the following general
- Tenancies begin between 5.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and end at 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are not admitted unless previously reported. There is a supplement of Euro 40, - for arrivals later than 8.00 p.m. In any case, we do not accept arrivals after 12.00 p.m.
- The minimum stay to rent an apartment is 7 days, with arrival and departure on Friday or Saturday depending of the rented property. In exceptional circumstances we accept bookings with a flexible day of arrival and departure.
- Conditions of payment: 30% on reservation by bank transfer and 70% on arrival, payable before taking over the apartment. We accept credit cards.
- Europ Service, S.L. reserves the right to modify the prices whenever necessary, except in such cases where the booking has already been confirmed by receiving the deposit.
- In case of cancellations Europ Service, S.L. is entitled to retain as indemnity 30% of the total rent.
- Water, gas, and electricity are included in the rent. It is not allowed to use electrical appliances which increase the provided consumption.
- Our apartments are let without bed linen and towels. If required, bed linen will be supplied on payment of Euro 10,00 for each set and Euro 4,00 for a set of two towels. We do not provide tablecloths and kitchen linen.
At the end of the stay the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment clean and tidy. Leave the floor swept, the kitchen (with the appliances and kitchenware) cleaned and everything in its original place. Taking out the trash. Do not leave food scraps or wastes in the fridge and / or in cupboards. For some apartments a deposit for final cleaning will be required.
Pets (and any other animals) are not allowed in any of our houses and apartments.
Europ Service, S.L. does not hold themselves directly or indirectly responsible in case of theft or loss, for the utensils or personal belongings that the tenant may have in the rented property.
- Repairs of door locks caused by the tenant are going to his charge (locksmith).
- From 1st October 2021, tourist tax is introduced in Catalonia. This tax applies to all persons of 16 years and older who stay in a tourist location overnight.
A maximum of 7 nights will be charged per stay. For tourist apartments the tax is 1 € per person per day.
The hours of our offices in Altafulla:
From Monday to Friday:
From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
From 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.